1. OUR COMPANY’S RESPONSIBILITY AND POLICY:
2. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER:
It is really important and the responsibility of customers to provide the accurate and only required information. While providing sensitive or personal information, as a customer make sure that the information is only used for the intended purpose and is kept private.
3. OUR TERMS’ DEFINITION:
The terms such as “we,” “us,” “company,” “organization”, “firm” and “our ” all are used in this policy to refer to AllBotoxOnline and/or their business partners and collaborators. Furthermore, the phrases “you,” “customer,” “user”, “client”, ” consumer” and “your ” relate to AllBotoxOnline customers and also all online or website users who are interested in doing business with us.
4. CONSENT OF THE CUSTOMER:
5. RIGHT TO AMEND THE POLICY ON PRIVACY:
6. INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHILDREN:
We do not collect any data or information from children under the age of 13 as a general rule and regulation. But in a special case or purposes, such information might be shared with us but only after the approval of the parents or guardians.
PROCESS OF CUSTOMERS INFORMATION COLLECTION:
In the process of taking basic personal information is required that includes your name, postal address, Zip code, age, phone number, cell phone number, and email address. We gather this personal information from you and also obtain your consent to its usage.
III INFORMATION UTILIZATION AND SHARING
1. Information from us: We send you information through email for specific purposes or a variety of issues of interest in medical science. This information includes newsletters, general health information, and specialized details from you. Our firm only provides the information with your permission or approval to share. We also offer an unsubscribe facility to our customers so if you desire to unsubscribe from receiving these updates from our website at any time. For this, you just need to write us an email.
2. Information use: Our customers should be aware that the information obtained from them is to deliver medical products and services, which is our primary business activity. By taking such information we may utilize it to improve our operations and the effectiveness of our treatment procedures. Subject to applicable regulations, we may copy, publish, transmit, and distribute the derived or resulting information that is generated from the individual’s data without jeopardizing the confidentiality of your personal information.
3. Data Security: We use adequate security measures to protect the information gathered from consumers in terms of storage, retrieval, and use. In addition to this, personal or sensitive information will not be accessible to anybody or an unauthorized person. Also, we do not share any of your personal data with third parties without your permission.
5. Surveys: In a periodic interval, the corporation or organization may conduct surveys through its website. Participation in these polls is entirely voluntary. The personal data of users gathered in these surveys will be utilized to better understand consumer preferences and provide effective services to meet their expected requirements.
1. Accountability and responsibility: We are responsible and committed to safeguarding the personal information in our possession and will hire extensively experienced professionals or executives with the necessary accountability.
2. Purpose and data collecting: Before any kind of user data collection, the organization will determine the objective for which the data is being collected. In addition to this, customers will be informed of this aim. The information or data gathered will be confined to the purpose stated and will be collected from customers.
3. Customer consent: The Company will only gathers data, use it, share it, and disclose it after taking the customer’s complete knowledge and consent.
4. Information use: Users Personal information will never be used for any other purpose than that for which the client has been informed. Without the customer’s consent or at the request of a law enforcement agency, no information of any customer will be released to a third party.
5. Information storage and security: to update the information all data gathered from customers will be kept up and accurate for the purposes for which it was collected. The company is totally devoted to preventing data theft, illegal access, updates, revisions, and duplicating.